Monday, February 6, 2012

Short List #2

 1. The Nürburgring
The Nürburgring is a track located in Nürburg, Germany. This 16.123 mile haven encircles the entirety of the town. If you live here everything revolves around the track. Infamous in the driving world, I discovered this track while surfing through images of my favorite cars. The most famous event that takes place on this track once a year is the ADAC Zurich 24h-Rennen. This is a 24 hour race that takes no breaks. A team of 4 drivers take 6 hour shifts driving their car through the extremes of this tough track. Attending this race just might be something I'll have to add to my bucket list.



http://www.love-the-ring.com/uploads/mediathek/2011-08-18_img_3314.jpg

























2.Bacon Milkshake
 Bacon and milkshakes have always been one of American's favorite foods. This year for a limited time, Jack in the Box came up with the brilliant idea to mix the two favorites. So go and get it because now sold in the Jack in the Box near you is a little bit of heaven. Bacon (good) + milkshake (great) = bacon milkshake (nasty crap)













3. Man wins $50,000 on Tom Brady Safety
With the first score of the Super Bowl being a Giant's safety, one man earned a nice hunk of cash. Jona Rechnitz bet $1,000 on the 2-0 start with a 50-1 odd. Personally I feel the odds should of been much higher and would find the statistics for past safeties in a super bowl to be very enlightening. Jona wasn't complaining and is now probably a big fan of Mr. Brady.

5 comments:

  1. these all sound good, I think that any of them would be worth reading

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to read more about the Bacon Milkshake. You could maybe analyze or look into why they would think a bacon milkshake would be good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude winning 50k on a safety is crazy! I will never bet a whole lot of money on sports, but you could infer about the guts it takes to pick that

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow these are all great ideas. The race track is really cool because I can't believe that there is actually a 24 hour race even if there are 4 people per team. Bacon milkshake just sounds disgusting. And the Tom Brady safety is really cool! No one except this guy saw it coming and it really paid off for him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should definitely do the Nürburgring. When I lived in germany, my dad used to bring me and my brother out on the weekends and do laps.

    ReplyDelete