Thursday, January 12, 2012

Literacy Narrative

I' don't think I've ever been what you'd call a strenuous reader. However, if I find a book that really connects with me, I can have a hard time putting it down. So when it comes to my reading it's about finding the right book and having the time to engage into the story. With my mom being a first grade teacher, I had a good head start on books. Some of my earliest memories are of my mom reading to me as I drifted of into slumber. Throughout elementary school I feel like I had a stronger drive to read on my own. With the constant class readings and book reports that I've done in both middle school and high school, I feel like I lost some of my passion to read in my free time. I hope that this class can rejuvenate me to enjoy reading like I once had.   

1 comment:

  1. interesting... i wish you the best in your future reading affairs

    ReplyDelete