Thursday, January 26, 2012

Short List

1. 2 Cellos. I stumbled across this group when I was surfing through YouTube one day. Instantly I found myself engulfed in one of my latest addictions. Luka Šulić and Stjepan Hauserare are two of the most brilliant musicians I've ever come upon. Using their cellos they play covers of universally popular songs. The unique twist and raw emotion that they show while playing is just surreal. I find the music flowing through my veins like rapids, as they carve there way through the unknown. My two favorites are "Welcome to the Jungle" by Guns n Roses and "With or Without You" by U2. Check them out on YouTube. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSByjqMGtaU&ob=av2e

  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNtali_cuYA

  

4 comments:

  1. I'd love to give these musicians a listen. I'm a lovestruck fool for classical instruments, and classical music. The idea of these artists playing popular mainstream music on these beautiful instruments is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would marry either one of them or both of them in a heartbeat. They are so hot. Like totally hot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this was really well written! gave me goose bumps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds really interesting! I definitely am going to listen to look up their music later.

    ReplyDelete